Sunday 18 January 2015

BWI Hourly Stretch Limousine Service





Landing at BWI ? sometimes parking cars at the airports is easy but sometimes during the rush hour it is a pain in the ass, so depending on what time my flight was reserved for me, i really wanted to try out a car service this time as it was paid by my company, so i was like O.K lets give this bwi limo service a shot. Oh man! it was easy making the reservation and they werey professional and without any hassles picked me up early in the morning on time and dropped me right at the drop off zone right under SouthWest.


To know more about bwi limo service


I am happy i choose bwi limo was convenient and hassle free and hope to use them again in the future as long as its paid by my boss. Why not right ? Yes offcourse lol


Click here bwi limousine

No comments:

Post a Comment